- Visit TopSurvivalForum.com
- Give me an ITunes Rating by going to theprepperpodcast.com/itunes
Dr. Lewis and Janet have a long history of helping people achieve their maximum potential.
Dr. Lewis stays current on the latest research pertaining to nutritional supplements and optimal health.
Janet Lewis is a Certified Natural Health Consultant with a unique perspective on alternative and complementary nutrition from studying with numerous national leading alternative health experts.
Their company, Doctor’s Nutrition, provide Evidence-Based Nutrition™ , where you get information based on years of experience treating patients with natural compounds and verifying the results with pre and post lab tests thru your local Labcorp that is available nationwide.
This service is provided without the need for waiting for hours and spending lots of money in a conventional doctor’s office by offering free consultations.
They also provide access to the pharmaceutical grade products that you need. This insures that you get only the formulas that you need based on your specific health needs.
Questions for both Episode 65 and 66 combined:
- Can you tell me, a little bit about you? What your certifications are? And how did you get into preparedness instead of some other medical path?
- What is the biggest problems that you can see that face the preparedness industry?
- What would you say was your biggest mistake you have ever made in preparedness? Be Specific…
- What would you say was your biggest triumph? Something that you were just excited that you accomplished or achieved. Be specific…
- How can you prep and survive during tough times if you don’t have the health and energy to meet your goals, or if you don’t have access to medical care because it is unavailable during a crisis?
- Would you elaborate on why you feel our foods are not adequate for optimal health and survivability?
- But What about that wonderful choosemyplate.gov?
- With the new “Un” Affordable healthcare act, there is increased fear and confusion. Can you explain what you believe the best course of action a person could take?
- We know that growing your own food is a wise thing to do, but is it enough?
- Can you explain the difference between genetically modified foods, RBST, glyphosates and their impact on your health and your ability to sustain life and energy?
- In our food supply, we have a net gain of toxins and a net loss of nutrients. Where would someone start who is seeking optimal health and energy?
- Do these toxins create things like stress, anxiety, depression, hormone problems or obesity or any other diseases?
- What are some of the best resources for preppers and survivalists to help them prepare now for their nutritional needs in the future?
- Where can someone find you if they want to know more about what you do and how you can help them?