064: Awesome News, New Free Webinar and Tracking AnimalsFebruary 13, 2015
066: Dr. Lewis and Janet Lewis of DrsNutrition Interview Part 2February 27, 2015
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
“We can make a commitment to promote vegetables and fruits and whole grains on every part of every menu. We can make portion sizes smaller and emphasize quality over quantity. And we can help create a culture – imagine this – where our kids ask for healthy options instead of resisting them.” ~ Michelle Obama
- This is the very last time you will be offered the FREE WEBINAR: Creative first Aid Kit Components during this launch
a. 45 Min Webinar
b. All the things you can learn:
i. Up to 20 Common Items you probably already have
ii. to use what you have
iii. Awesome survival techniques using these items
News in Two Minutes Segment
By J.Bradbury of PreparePDX.com
- Emergency Preparedness week
- Ultra early stroke care
- long lived northeast storm
Dr. Lewis and Janet have a long history of helping people achieve their maximum potential.
and Janet have a long history of helping people achieve their maximum potential.
Dr. Lewis stays current on the latest research pertaining to nutritional supplements and optimal health.
Janet Lewis is a Certified Natural Health Consultant with a unique perspective on alternative and complementary nutrition from studying with numerous national leading alternative health experts.
Their company, Doctor’s Nutrition, provide Evidence-Based Nutrition™ , where you get information based on years of experience treating patients with natural compounds and verifying the results with pre and post lab tests thru your local Labcorp that is available nationwide.
This service is provided without the need for waiting for hours and spending lots of money in a conventional doctor’s office by offering free consultations.
They also provide access to the pharmaceutical grade products that you need. This insures that you get only the formulas that you need based on your specific health needs.
Questions for both Episode 65 and 66 combined:
- Can you tell me, a little bit about you? What your certifications are? And how did you get into preparedness instead of some other medical path?
- What is the biggest problems that you can see that face the preparedness industry?
- What would you say was your biggest mistake you have ever made in preparedness? Be Specific…
- What would you say was your biggest triumph? Something that you were just excited that you accomplished or achieved. Be specific…
- How can you prep and survive during tough times if you don’t have the health and energy to meet your goals, or if you don’t have access to medical care because it is unavailable during a crisis?
- Would you elaborate on why you feel our foods are not adequate for optimal health and survivability?
- But What about that wonderful choosemyplate.gov?
- With the new “Un” Affordable healthcare act, there is increased fear and confusion. Can you explain what you believe the best course of action a person could take?
- We know that growing your own food is a wise thing to do, but is it enough?
- Can you explain the difference between genetically modified foods, RBST, glyphosates and their impact on your health and your ability to sustain life and energy?
- In our food supply, we have a net gain of toxins and a net loss of nutrients. Where would someone start who is seeking optimal health and energy?
- Do these toxins create things like stress, anxiety, depression, hormone problems or obesity or any other diseases?
- What are some of the best resources for preppers and survivalists to help them prepare now for their nutritional needs in the future?
- Where can someone find you if they want to know more about what you do and how you can help them?
Get Tips and Special Deals
As I write tips for your adventures and hear about cool gear, I will let you know all about it!