Principles of Personal Defense: Network Book Review and ExplanationMarch 24, 2014
Dangerous Venomous Snake Bite Treatment, Snake Pastor BittenMarch 31, 2014
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
High Stress may make people do things they normally would not do.
Land we looked at over the weekend and the 120ish foot steep decent and subsequent rise:
Home or Personal Protection
- Home Security System and be sure sign is out front
- Have sign out front
- Real Cameras
- If you want to have evidence, use real cameras in the home and around the main entrances.
- False Cameras
- Looks just like the real thing. Can deter some people.
- Medium to large dog
- LED “false” TV
- Light switch automation
- Good door locks
- Buddy Bar Door Jams
- 3M window film
- Tack strips at every entrance
- Firearms (Shotgun and Sidearm)
- Pepper Spray and Mace
- Baseball Bats or Golf Clubs
- Stun Batons
- Mag Lights
- Sling Shots
- Ninja Caltrops
- Specialized Protective Gear
- Small Tactical Flashlight
- Personal Alarms (ones connected to security company)
- Most important: Your Brain
- We can look ahead and train before something happens. Self-Defense classes. Training with your weapons
Get Tips and Special Deals
As I write tips for your adventures and hear about cool gear, I will let you know all about it!